President Joko Widodo to Lead Ground Breaking Pakuwon Nusantara Project in IKN
PT Pakuwon Jati, Tbk.
Code: PWON.IJ (Bloomberg), PWON.JK (Reuters)
President Joko Widodo to Lead Groundbreaking
Pakuwon Nusantara Project in IKN
Nusantara, 1 November 2023 – PT Pakuwon Jati Tbk, through its subsidiary, PT Pakuwon Nusantara Abadi (PNA), marks the start of its superblock project in Nusantara Capital City (IKN) by holding groundbreaking ceremony on 1 November 2023 which will be led by President of Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo. This superblock project, which is called “Pakuwon Nusantara”, is located in the heart of Central Core of Government Area (KIPP) with investment valued at Rp 5 trillion.
In this moment, President Director of PT Pakuwon Nusantara Abadi, Eiffel Tedja, expressed his optimism that this superblock project, which will consist of a shopping center, condominium and 3 (three) hotels, will be profitable in the long run. “This Groundbreaking of Pakuwon Nusantara is a sign of our full support to Nusantara Capital City (IKN). Other than Pakuwon Nusantara, we currently have in our pipeline new superblock projects in Bekasi, Batam and Semarang – which in the future when they are in operation, will expand our existing 4 (four) superblocks in Jakarta and Surabaya”, said EiffelTedja
Pakuwon Nusantara Superblock will be built on 7.2-hectare land strategically located in Kawasan Sumbu Kebangsaan and right in front of ‘Titik Nol’ Monument. In collaboration with Marriott International, Pakuwon Nusantara will firstly bring you Four Points by Sheraton. The project will be continued with the construction of shopping center, Tribute Portfolio by Marriott Hotel, and Westin Hotel, and a ballroom.
The construction of Pakuwon Nusantara will feature design that combines sky terrace from open green space and direct view to valley and river adjacent to the building – this will create ambience that will support hang-out, cool and modern surrounded with greeneries.
The construction of ‘Pakuwon Nusantara’ superblock is Pakuwon way to keep expanding base for sustainable source of income and geographic diversification. The Company also sees this investment as private sector’s contribution to equitable development in Indonesia
Overview of PT Pakuwon Jati Tbk.
Pakuwon Jati, is the owner, manager, and property developer who has been in the field for 41 years. Pakuwon Jati is the first property developer to be listed on BEI in 1989 and is still listed until today. The Company has business concept that is diversified through property investment, where Pakuwon Jati develops, owns, and manages commercial shopping centers, office buildings, hotels, as well as property development. Besides, Pakuwon Jati also develops office buildings, strata-title condominiums, and township-scale residential. Pakuwon Jati strives to continue growing with balanced recurring and development revenue.
Below is the Company’s portfolio:
- Superblok Gandaria City, Jakarta (pusat perbelanjaan ritel, apartemen, perkantoran dan hotel)
- Superblok Kota Kasablanka, Jakarta (pusat perbelanjaan ritel, apartemen dan perkantoran)
- Somerset Berlian, Jakarta (apartemen servis)
- Blok M Plaza, Jakarta (pusat perbelanjaan ritel)
- Superblok Tunjungan City, Surabaya (pusat perbelanjaan ritel, apartemen, perkantoran dan hotel)
- Superblok Pakuwon Mall, Surabaya (pusat perbelanjaan ritel, apartemen, apartemen servis, dan hotel)
- Royal Plaza, Surabaya (pusat perbelanjaan ritel)
- Pakuwon City township (landed residential), Pakuwon City Mall (pusat perbelanjaan ritel), Amor Tower, Pakuwon City Mall tahap 3 dan East Coast Mansion tahap 2 (pusat perbelanjaan ritel dan apartemen yang sedang dalam masa pembangunan), serta apartemen Educity, di Surabaya Timur
- Grand Pakuwon township (landed residential) dan Food Junction (Hypermarket, culinary & leisure destination), di Surabaya Barat
- Superblok Pakuwon Mall, Bekasi (pusat perbelanjaan ritel, apartemen, dan hotel yang seluruhnya sedang dalam masa pembangunan)
- Pakuwon Mall Jogja dan Yogyakarta Marriot Hotel (pusat perbelanjaan ritel dan hotel)
- Pakuwon Mall Solo Baru (pusat perbelanjaan ritel)
- Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Kuta (hotel)
For further information, please contact :
Minarto Basuki (Director and Corporate Secretary)
PT Pakuwon Jati, Tbk.